PLEASE NOTE that applications are now closed.
A limited number of student scholarships to the 28th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference are available. The conference will be hosted in Nashville, TN, June 18-23.
The scholarship includes free registration to the Main Conference (June 19-21) and two ACFE polo shirts.
- In return, scholarship recipients are required to assist ACFE staff in various areas for a minimum of five hours during the conference.
- Every effort will be made to assure minimal conflict between volunteer sessions and the conference sessions and networking events the students wish to attend.
- Scholarship winners are responsible for their own travel, lodging and dining expenses outside of the meals provided at the conference.
To be eligible, the student must be an ACFE student member with anti-fraud related academic and career interests and submit the following documents by April 12, 2017:
- A statement of 400 words or less describing the way in which their academic and/or career interests relate to the anti-fraud profession. Name and contact information must be included.
- A letter of recommendation written by a professor or employer who is familiar with their work and career interests. The letter must be submitted on official institutional/company letterhead with a visible signature.
Documents may be emailed to Joshua Amell at JAmell@ACFE.com or faxed to +1 (512) 478-9184. Recipients will be selected and notified by April 28, 2017. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Joshua Amell by email or phone at (800) 245-3321 / +1 (512) 478-9000.
The deadline is April 12, 2017 and the number of scholarships is limited.
If you are interested, submit your application today!